Aboriginal Day Celebration Art Contest
Sharing: “…Paul First Nation, Enoch Cree Nation, Alexander Cree Nation, Parkland School Division, Stony Plain Aboriginal Parent Link Centre, Alberta Parenting for the Future, Town of Stony Plain, City of Spruce Grove, Parkland County, and Edmonton Region Child and Family Services are excited to announce our art contest.
We want to see your artwork!
Artwork can be in any medium (drawing, painting, photography, etc). The contest is open to everyone, however the focus of the artwork must reflect the celebration of our First Nation, Métis, and Inuit peoples.
- Primary/Elementary (Ages 5 – 12)
- Junior High/High School (Ages 9 – 18)…
…Contest Rules and Requirements:
• Artwork entry must be about our Aboriginal Peoples (First Nation, Métis and Inuit).
• Name, contest category, school name (if applicable) and contact information must be included on the back of the submission.
• Signed Entry Form with release. Note: parent/guardian required to sign Entry Form on behalf of entrants under the age of 18.
• Submission deadline is Friday, June 15, 2018.
• Art submissions will not be returned. Artwork can be picked up between June 25 – June 29, 2018 from Stony Plain Neighbourhood Centre: 4813-47 Avenue, Stony Plain, AB T7Z 1S2
• Attention schools: If submitting artwork as part of a class project where similar pieces will be entered, please submit the top 5 pieces…”
. *Please note deadline is extended to June 20th*