The Office of the Child and Youth Advocate (OCYA) is hosting an art contest to celebrate National Child Day (NCD) on November 20 and promote the rights of children and youth! Please support the young people in your life to use their voice and say something about their rights and what is important to them!
Young people aged 5 to 23 years can participate by:
• Creating a picture, painting, poem, or short story (up to 350 words) or
• Downloading and colouring the National Child Day colouring page National Child Day colouring page
For more contest details (and info on our great prizes!) please see the attached poster or visit our website National Child Day Contest | Office of the Child and Youth Advocate
All the materials you may need to help spread the word!
• Submission and release form (required)
• Contest checklist
• Colouring sheet
• Contest poster
• Rights of the Child poster
• National Child Day parent/caregiver discussion guide
Questions? Email: NCDcontest@ocya.alberta.ca
Contest closes October 28, 2022
Want to learn more about our work? Check out some of our YouTube videos!